Monday, January 2, 2012

Introduction

As a New Year's Day baby I have always hating making resolutions on New Years Day. No one else (well aside from other Jan 1 babies) is asked what they want to improve on in the next year on their birthday. For the same reason, I refuse to eat black eyed peas for good luck. I hate beans and I'm not going to force myself to eat them on my birthday, the one day I should be able to eat whatever I want.

So I generally make my resolutions on January 2, and this year is no different. The big change this year is that Isaac and I have madea joint resolution. After veering off our Paelo/Primal track over the last few weeks we both realize how much better we feel when we are strict. So for the next year we will be a strictly Primal family. (The difference from Paleo being we will have a small amount of dairy).

For myself I also need to make more of an effort to pre-make breakfasts and lunches. Those are the two meals I most often find myself eating out for, and the more I eat out the harder it is to be grain/legume and mostly dairy free.

This blog will track our progress, meals, and health over the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment