Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Meal Plan Monday-errr Tuesday

The long weekend has me off on dates, so this is posted a day late. Inspired by http://onceamonthmom.com/ I'm trying to cook more in one sitting and lesss during the week. While I'm still doing my own menus/meal plans and doing it on a weekly basis I'm aiming to have more frozen left overs during the week.

Yesterday I doubled my recipe and froze half the pork chops, I plan to incorporate them next week (making a stir-fry maybe?). Tonight's chicken will be shredded and frozen for chicken soup next week. And you'll see a lot of our meals this week are leftovers from last week.

Monday - skillet pork chops with carmelized onions and apples
Tuesday - Whole Chicken in Slow Cooker and sweet potato "fries"
Wednesday- Left over chicken leg adobo from last week, with cauliflower "rice"
Thursday - Left over chili (note - when buying dried peppers, it's probably a good idea to check the heat index online, because this stuff was SPICY)
Friday- Zuchini Spaghetti with left over sauce
Saturday - Shrimp tacos (in lettuce instead of tortillas)
Sunday - Stuffed Roasted Eggplant

No comments:

Post a Comment